Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm So Fancy

Two weeks ago while browsing Facebook, I came across a Lip Sync Battle between Jimmy Fallon and Emma Stone.  Jimmy's first song was Fancy by Iggy Azalea.  The beat drops, "First things first I'm the realest," and I was in love.  This was my first time hearing an Iggy Azalea song so I rushed to youtube to see the whole video.  Definitely click here if you haven't seen the video.  The music video is spin off of the classic 90s movie Clueless… What I loved most about this music video was the Alicia Silverstone- esque black and gold pleated skirt with matching blazer.  There's something just so FANCY about that color combination… So I decided to recreate a fancy look with black and gold items from my closet.  Check it out below… 



I believe this is my second time wearing this black pleated skirt that I got from Gap over two years ago. Once I put it on I fell in love with it all over again.  Unfortunately, I have no clue where the top came from.  It was "thrifted" from an Instagram vintage boutique.  Probably bought during a random I'm tired of school so lets shop fits (I usually have these fits after a test)… If I find out the name of the IG account I will update this blog ASAP.  My shoes are from Ross.  Every time I wear them I have a classmate telling me I look like royalty.  Ross is my go to store to find basic items such as workout clothes and shoes.  I may do a recent haul post on some cute workout pants I purchased from there.  If you would like to see a post about them just let me know in the comments.  




If you're ever in the Atlanta area I highly suggest renting bikes and riding the BeltLine.  These picture were taking on it's trail.  It amazing how this colors of the street art perfectly matched my outfit.  I'll just call it divine intervention.  








No comments:

Post a Comment