Friday, March 7, 2014

Comfy Chic... Again

Spring Break 2014 was a success!!! It definitely was great to take a break from pharmacy school and let my hair down for Mardi Gras in New Orleans, La.  If you've ever been to Mardi Gras you can understand that by the end of the week you are extremely exhausted!  

On our last day my friend and I decided to have a chill day... We went to Emeril's Restaurant for lunch and rode the trolley to the French Market afterwards.  On this particular day I opted for a more comfy look--a sweater I'd just purchased from +H&M , a t-shirt from Torrid and comfy jeans from +Forever 21 .  On our way to the flea market we passed a lot buildings with very rustic facades.  Of course I just couldn't pass by without snapping a few pictures.  I posted a few pictures on IG and received a lot of feedback about my outfit.  Everybody loved it and wanted to know where I purchased the pieces.  Skorch Magazine even reposted my pic stating that they loved the style.  So... Guess What? Now you too can have my outfit.  I've included the links to where I purchased each item below.  If you decide to purchase anything tag your pictures rocking your new fit on IG @lalatmr89 !!! :) 





Purse Jeans Shirt Sweater Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment