Thursday, March 20, 2014

Natural Hair Freedom MeetUp Vlog and Product Review



This past Sunday I went to my first Natural Hair Meet Up.  If you're unfamiliar with MeetUp, it is a website that helps groups of people with shared interests plan meetings and form offline clubs in local communities around the world.  It was one of the first tools I used when I moved to Atlanta to connect with people who shared the same interest as me.  The first MeetUp group I joined was Natural Hair Freedom,  the leading resource for supporting naturals, educating naturals and building camaraderie within the Natural Hair Community.  Check out my VLOG experience to see how my first meet up went! 




Top Left: Kinky Kashmere Founder  Top Right: CoCo Curls Founder
Botton Left: Event Coordinator and NHF Founder +Carnella Harvey Bottom Right: Cute As A Button Founder 

My sister and I snagging a few products from the Product Swap  
Atlanta Bloggers Crystal and Reese 




No comments:

Post a Comment