Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Go Fourth and Fashion!

Fourth of July is right around the corner… and believe it or not, the Fourth is one of my favorite holidays … Not only because of the good food, spending time with family, and watching fireworks, but because I get to plan my Fourth of July outfit…There's just something very patriotic in planning an outfit for that day…  Take a look at all my social media feeds and you will find that on the Fourth I am smiling and sporting my red, white and blue…



Instead of buying something new this year, I decided to look in my closet and do a little matching.  The outfit below has been in my closet for at least a year… The red and blue printed pants came from Old Navy, while the blue peplum top came from Forever21.  Because these items are so old it was hard to find the direct link to them… But don't worry… I've included some looks that you can find right now for some last minute Fourth of July fashion ideas…













Still in need of an outfit for the Fourth? Check out these sites below. 






A Fashion to Figure Fourth




Fourth of July


No comments:

Post a Comment