Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Love Potion No. 9

What better way to transition into Spring than with a Skater Skirt... In fact, skater skirts are the perfect transition into any season--in Fall/Winter you can pair them with leggings and booties while during Spring/Summer you can dare to bare and give a little leg action.  Not only can you wear a skater skirt anytime, but anybody can dress a skater skirt to fit their style--sporty or feminine.  I'd been eyeing this ASOS Skater Skirt as soon as it hit their website, but anybody who knows me knows I despise buying items regular price... even if it's already a bargain.  So you can only imagine my enthusiasm when I saw they marked down the price.  Without hesitation I transferred the skirt to my shopping cart and the next thing you know I am trying on the skirt at home... but the excitement stopped there.  I could not find a top to pair with skirt.  It wasn't until I walked into H&M to celebrate a weight loss milestone that I found the perfect top.  I usually pass right by my H&M store because they only carry straight sizes, but since I had lost a few pounds I decided to give it a try.  The first item to catch my eye was the pink top with No. 9 written in black letters and to my surprise... it fit! The "No.9" reminded me of a bottle of Chanel perfume.  It was at that point that I decided to dress my skirt up with a more feminine flare in honor of Ms. Feminine herself, CoCo Chanel.






No comments:

Post a Comment