Monday, March 28, 2016

Trend Alert: Purple Lipstick

Everybody who personally knows me knows I'm obsessed passionate about the color PURPLE!!! I'm not exactly sure when this infatuation began, but I believe it's safe to say my middle name should be Purple... lol

So I definitely was here to hop on the latest trend.... PURPLE LIPSTICK....

Here's what's in my collection....








Here's a few pictures of me and some of the lipsticks.....


L-R: Punk Couture paired with Visions in Violet, Inglot 281, Punk Couture, Lavender Voltage, Heroine


So which one is my favorite? Hmmm... I absolutely love them all!! But... if I had to pick one it would definitely be Mac's Heroine.  This color looks great on all skin tones... It's actually amazing how it adjust to just your perfect shade of purple... Just take a look at a few CUTIES wearing Heroine....


Update: Check out the new purple lippies Sway and Amethyst from NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lipstick Line
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment