Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fashionably Curvy at the Gym

So you are finally committed to working out.  You join your local gym and walk into your first Zumba class.  Suddenly you realize you're a little under dressed.  (The first time I went to Zumba I was amazed at all the colorful outfits).   As soon as you get home you want to torch your old and tattered high-school t-shirts and sweats.  You begin to search the web for full figure activewear but didn't know where to start.  Don't worry... I've got you covered.  Here's my guide to being CURVY, COURAGEOUS and COUTURE even at the gym!


 InspireLove, JoggersLive Learn Burn, Shoes


Dare to Bare


Yoga PantsTeeShortsSneakers


Swimwear 1. 2. 3. 4. 

Here's what I wore for my first training session in 2014.




PantsShirtSimilar JacketSimilar Shoes



Here's a few pictures of my favorite bloggers in activewear.







No comments:

Post a Comment